• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport • Accommodation in double and triple accommodation • Daily breakfast at the hotel • 2 lunches • Private tour of different places of Zipaquira; Sesquile, Guatavita, Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral. • Tour of places of Finland and Salento • Visit and tour of the Cocora Valley • Ecological walk through the cloud forest • Entrance and tour through the Coffee Park with the right to all the attractions of the park. • Specialized guide for all the tourist tours. • Hotel taxes
• Flight to Bogota • One of our specialized guides will meet you at the El Dorado airport, according to the arrival of the flight. • Panoramic tour in the displacement to the lodging • Arrival at the selected hotel • Accommodation in double or triple accommodation • Free Dinner
• Bogotá - Zipaquirá - Sesquilé - Guatavita • Breakfast at the hotel • Our guide will accompany you in the transfer by the North Highway towards the town of Zipaquirá. • Guided tour of the Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá • Lunch in typical restaurant of the region • Circuit through the villages of Sesquilé and Guatavita • Transfer to Bogotá • Return to the hotel • Free Dinner
Coffee Route Bogotá - Armenia
• Breakfast at the hotel • Transfer to El Dorado airport • Flight to the city of Armenia • Tour of the municipalities of Filandia and Salento, tour of the Cócora valley, sanctuary of the wax palm. • Walk through the cloud forest (1 hour approx) • Traditional lunch in the municipality of Salento • Tour the handicraft fair • Return to the hotel, lodging in the rural hotel Las Camelias
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Tour through the villages, cultural heritage, coffee landscape. • Visit to the coffee plantations to taste the best coffee in the world. • Traditional peasant lunch. • Flight to Cartagena with a stop in Bogota. • Overnight at Santa Catalina Hotel in the walled city. • Free Dinner
Cartagena el Corralito de Piedra.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning guided visit to the traditional market of Bazurto, then we will go to the town of eLa Boquilla for a canoe ride through the mangrove ending in a type of restaurant on the shore of the beach where we will have lunch and then return to Cartagena. • At the end of the afternoon our bilingual guide, specialized in architecture and colonial history will accompany the group for a walk through the walled city and its most iconic places. • Dinner in one of the best restaurants in the city in the Plaza Santo Domingo. (does not include alcoholic beverages) • At the end of the night return to the hotel.
Living Nature in the Rosario Islands.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer from hotel – Wharf . Start a full day excursion to "Isla del Encanto". • Fast boat transfer from Cartagena to "Isla del Encanto", located south of Baru, part of the "Corales del Rosario" National Park. There you can enjoy coral beaches and a variety of reef fauna, ideal for relaxing and swimming. • Typical lunch included. • 3:00 p.m. Return to Cartagena. • Free dinner on behalf of the passengers.
* Not included: Wharf tax of approximately USD 10 per person, aquarium ticket, snorkel and additional aquatic activities.
Cartagena – Bogotá
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Free time in Cartagena depending on the international flight, we will take the flight from Cartagena to Bogota. • Airport El Dorado to take the flight home.