• Accommodation 2 nights in Bogota in the selected hotel. (or Holiday Inn Express and Suites.). • Accommodation 1 night in the Natural Reserve Tanimboca Amazonas (houses on the trees). • Accommodation 1 night in indigenous hosts house, community of Mocagua. • Accommodation 1 night in the hotel Waira Selva (Puerto Nariño). • Meals according to the itinerary: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 3 dinners. • All land, river and sea transfers according to the itinerary. • All activities, permits and income according to the itinerary. • All taxes. • Medical assistance card for travelers
• International flight tickets. • Tickets for internal flights in Colombia according to the itinerary. • Dinners in Bogotá. • Additional drinks at meals. • Expenses not stipulated in the program. • Canopy on the top of the trees (this activity can be done both in the Tanimboca reserve and the value is USD 27 per person. • Income tax to Leticia approx 10 USD. • Tips
• Reception at El Dorado airport, according to the arrival of the flight. • Transfer to Augusta Hotel or Holiday Inn Express and Suites. • Accommodation. • Free dinner.
• Bogotá - Guatavita Lagoon - Zipaquirá • Breakfast at the hotel. • Departure to Guatavita Lagoon. • Entrance to the park, ritual of indigenous payment. • Interpreted trail to visit the lagoon. • Departure to Zipaquirá. • Lunch typical of the region. • Guided visit to the Salt Cathedral. • Return to Bogotá. • Meeting of instructions next days. • Free dinner • Accommodation at selected hotel.
Welcome to The Jungle
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer to the airport to take the flight to the Amazon. • Arrival to the city of Leticia. • Transfer to Mundo Amazónico Ecological Park. • Typical regional lunch. • Tour interpreted by the park - it’s different stations that describe very well the culture of the Amazonian man and his natural environment. • Transfer to the cabins on the trees, located in the jungle on the outskirts of Leticia. • Trail through the nocturnal jungle. • Dinner and lodging in cabins on the canopy of the jungle.
The Great Amazon River
• Breakfast. • Departure by car to the port of Leticia. • Visit to the Amazon fruit market. • Boarding of tourist boats. • One hour tour of the Amazon River. • Arrival to the Tikuna community of Mocagua. • Tour interpreted by the community. • After a 40-minute walk through the jungle, view of the Maicuchiga foundation created for the protection of primates. • Return to the community, lunch will be at the restaurant Payavaru, an initiative of indigenous women. • Accommodation in the homes of indigenous hosts. • At the end of the afternoon swim in the river, as is tradition in the community. • Dinner and overnight canoe tour through the Matamata ravine, experience aromas and sounds of the nocturnal jungle.
• Short walk to the Chagra (indigenous orchards) to collect the food of the day. • Breakfast at indigenous hosts' house. • Preparation of suitcases. • Departure in traditional boat towards the municipality of Puerto Nariño, 2 hours tour, by the great Amazon river. • Accommodation at Waira Selva Hotel. • Lunch and pedestrian tour through the municipality of Puerto Nariño. • Magical sunset in the Tarapoto lakes, with observation of pink and gray dolphins. • Return to the hotel, dinner and lodging.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Boat ride back to Leticia • Free time to buy handicrafts • Lunch at Waira Suites Hotel • Flight Leticia - Bogotá • Selected hotel accommodation. • Dinner free.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning guided visit to the Gold Museum. • Coffee tasting. • Visit to artisan center. • Walking tour through the historic center of the city and its emblematic neighborhood of Candelaria. • Typical santafereño lunch. • Check out at the hotel until 12 m. It is important to do it before leaving the hotel and thus be able to enjoy more time in the activities. • At the appointed time our staff will pick you up at the hotel to take you to the airport and take the flight that will take you to your next destination.