• Accommodation 2 nights in Bogotá in the selected hotel. • Accommodation 2 nights in hammock, in traditional Wayuú ranches in Guajira. • Accommodation 1 night in the hotel Waya – Guajira. • Lodging 1 night in the hotel In Palomino. • Accommodation 2 nights in the hotel Santa Catalina in Cartagena. • Meals according to the itinerary: 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners. • All land, river and sea transfers according to the itinerary. • All activities, permits and income according to the itinerary. • All taxes. • Medical assistance card.
• International air tickets. • Internal air tickets in Colombia according to the itinerary. • Food not described in the itinerary. • Additional drinks at meals. • Expenses not stipulated in the program. • Tips.
• Flight to Bogotá. • Reception at “El Dorado” airport, according to the arrival of the flight. • Transfer to Augusta Hotel or Holiday Inn Express and Suites. • Accommodation. • Free dinner(Not Included). • Optional: Depending on the time of arrival, you can visit Monserrate or the Gold Museum.
• Bogotá – ‘Laguna de Guatavita’- Zipaquirá • Breakfast at the hotel. • Departure to ‘Laguna de Guatavita’. • Entrance to the park, ritual of indigenous payment. • Interpreted trail to visit the lagoon. • Departure to Zipaquirá. • Lunch typical of the region. • Guided visit to the Salt Cathedral. • Return to Bogotá. • Meeting of instructions next days. • Free Dinner (Not included). • Accommodation at selected hotel.
On the way to the Caribbean Sea
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Flight Leticia - Bogotá - Riohacha. • Arrival to “El DiviDivi” Ranchería (Traditional indigenous lodging in hammocks). • Typical Wayuú lunch. • Tour of the Rancheria, traditional weaving workshop • Interactive sample of the traditional dances and rituals of the Wayúu culture. • In the evening workshop of ancestral flavors and aromas (preparation of dinner led by women of the community . • Sleeping in hammocks.
Desert, Sea and Culture Wayuú -Cabo de la Vela
• The morning begins with a delicious Colombian coffee, and dream interpretation activity, led by one of the ranchería's grandmothers. • Breakfast at the ranchería. • Departure in 4x4 vans to Cabo de La Vela. (5 hours aprox.). • During the tour we will stop in Uribía the indigenous capital of Colombia and the town of Manaure to visit the traditional salt mines. • Around 2 pm we will arrive at Cabo de La Vela. • Traditional lunch in front of the Caribbean Sea. • In the afternoon visit to “Ojo de Agua” beach, time to enjoy the sea. • In the afternoon visit the lighthouse to observe the wonderful sunset. • Accommodation in typical cabins.
Living the Desert
• Breakfast at the rancheria. • View to “Playa Dorada” and “Pilón de Azúcar”, beautiful golden sand beaches and crystal clear waters. • Time to enjoy the sea and the beautiful and peaceful landscape. • Return to the rancheria for lunch. • Around 2:00 p.m. We will be leaving to the Waya Hotel, in a tour of 3 hours approximately. • Dinner and overnight.
Riohacha – Palomino
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Departure to Palomino, hotel accommodation. • Lunch. • Free afternoon to enjoy the beach and the hotel. • Dinner.
Palomino – Cartagena
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Tour of the Caribbean to Cartagena (4.30 hours aprox) • Arrival in Cartagena and accommodation in the hotel Santa Catalina in the historic center of the city. • Free lunch. • At 4 p.m. our bilingual guide, specialized in architecture and colonial history will accompany the group for a walk through the walled city and its most iconic places. • Dinner in one of the best restaurants in the city in the Plaza Santo Domingo. (Does not include alcoholic beverages) • At the end of the night return to the hotel. • Transfer to the selected hotel. • Free Dinner.
Living Nature in the Rosario Islands.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer from hotel - Wharf start of full day excursion to "Isla del Encanto". • Fast boat transfer from Cartagena to "Isla del Encanto", located south of Baru, part of the "Corales del Rosario" National Park. • There you can enjoy coral beaches and a variety of reef fauna, ideal for relaxing and swimming. • Typical lunch included. • 3:00 p.m. Return to Cartagena. • Free dinner (Not included).
* Not included: Wharf tax of approximately USD 10 per person, aquarium ticket, snorkel and additional aquatic activities.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Free day to visit the walled city, its handicraft shops and emeralds, have a coffee in its colonial squares and live the daily life of the Cartagena. • Check out at the hotel is at 12 m. • At the appointed time our staff will pick you up at the hotel to take you to the airport and take the flight that will take you to your next destination.